RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for the design, execution and operations of the business’s lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation solutions and tracker performance in order to plan, report and conduct analysis.
- Act as the primary “power user” to cross-train and support team members on the best-practices and usage of the Zoho CRM system
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurture programs for prospect segmentations that will minimize lead fatigue and opt-outs
- Leverage data providers to source new prospects and pull highly targeted lists for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Create workflow emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports
- Juggle several small- to medium-sized marketing or communication projects simultaneously
- Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing
- Attend trade shows, company-sponsored promotions and events, as needed
Send In Your Resume & Cover Letter
Interested in joining the Optimal IdM team? Apply Today! Apply Today
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business related field such as Marketing or Bus. Administration
- Experience: 2+ years of sales support, data and/or marketing experience, preferably with a SaaS company. Experience in the cybersecurity industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in CRM data entry and management, experience with Zoho a plus
- Ability to work in a remote environment, independently as a self-starter
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A team player with a positive attitude
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance – 50% company paid for employees