Optimal IdM provides its customers world class technical support. We offer both standard and premier support packages to accommodate our customer needs.
Our Standard Support offers customers 2 hour response times during normal business hours and 8 hour response times outside of normal business hours. Our business hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Our Premier Support offers customers full 24 hour by 7 day a week support, to meet the needs of customers with mission critical environments where a 24 hour by 7 day a week support environment is required.
Contact Optimal IdM Support
To contact Optimal IdM Support please call or email Optimal IdM.
You must create a support ticket on our website (listed below). If you don’t have an account, simply send an email to email@example.com and ask for an account to be created.
- Support Website: https://optimalidm.zendesk.com/hc
- Email Support: Support@optimalidm.com
- Support Phone: +1-888-487-6223 — (24/7 Production Outage Issues ONLY)
Prior to reaching out to support you should gather the following information:
- Summary of the issue/question/problem
- Include the date/time the issue/problem first started or was reported
- Note whether or not the issue is reproducible
- Note whether or not the issue is happening to only a select few users or everyone
- Note whether or not the issue is happening on all servers or just one
- Include ALL recent changes (if any) that have been made in the environment (patches, updates, configurations, etc.)
- Include any/all trace log files (zipped) on the ticket
- Include all steps that you have taken to identify/fix the problem (review event logs, trace logs, restart services, etc.)