Tampa, FL, June 19, 2017 – Optimal IdM, a leading provider of identity management solutions, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Niche Players quadrant of the “Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Worldwide.” Gartner defines Access Management as technologies that use access control engines to provide centralized authentication, single sign-on (SSO), session management and authorization enforcement for target applications in multiple use cases. In the Magic Quadrant for this market sector, Gartner analysts evaluated providers offering Access Management, based on the criteria of ‘ability to execute’ and ‘completeness of vision.’ “We believe our Niche Quadrant positioning by Gartner validates our ability to enable customers to address the pressing issues in the Identity Access Management marketplace,” said Mike Brengs, Managing Partner of Optimal IdM. “With the recent launch of our authentication-as-a-service offering, Optimal Authentication Service™, we now offer the ability to perform various types and levels of authentications, including single and multi-factor.” The OptimalCloud™ from Optimal IdM is a complete Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) solution with delegated administration and workflow capabilities that can be customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. The OptimalCloud offers a private, secure and dedicated cloud which is essential for meeting corporate security and compliance restrictions. Further to that, The OptimalCloud’s built-in cloud reporting system provides real time historical audit record of all activity including detailed granular reporting which is stored in a dedicated private database. The OptimalCloud is billed as an affordable, flat monthly fee which fits with budgetary and approval requirements. Optimal IdM was also recently featured on the Best Identity Management Solutions list of 2017 by PC Magazine. Optimal IdM received 4 stars and an editor rating of Excellent. ...
- Active Directory The database in which all of your organization’s sensitive identity data is stored.
- Behavioral Biometrics
- Blockchain A digital ledger in which digital transactions are recorded chronologically and publicly.
- CIAM Securely managing customer identity and profile data, and controlling customer access to applications and services.
- Federated Identity The means of linking a person's electronic identity and attributes, stored across multiple distinct identity management systems.
- GDPR A legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the EU.
- Governance The policy-based centralized orchestration of user identity management and access control.
- IDaaS An authentication infrastructure that is built, hosted and managed by a third-party service provider.
- MFA A security system that requires more than one method of authentication from independent categories of credentials to verify the user's identity for a login or other transaction.
- Optimal IdM A global provider of innovative and affordable identity access management solutions.
- PAM Managing and auditing account and data access by privileged users.
- Security Tools and technologies for controlling user access to critical information within an organization.
- SSO An authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials.
- zero trust