Optimal IdM LLC, a Microsoft Partner and a leading global provider of identity management consulting and software solutions, announced today the formal launch of its Virtual Identity Server (VIS™). VIS is a Microsoft centric virtual directory that is developed entirely in .NET managed code and enhances the functionality of Microsoft’s products such as: Active Directory (AD), Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM) and Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM).
- Active Directory The database in which all of your organization’s sensitive identity data is stored.
- Behavioral Biometrics
- Blockchain A digital ledger in which digital transactions are recorded chronologically and publicly.
- CIAM Securely managing customer identity and profile data, and controlling customer access to applications and services.
- Federated Identity The means of linking a person's electronic identity and attributes, stored across multiple distinct identity management systems.
- GDPR A legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the EU.
- Governance The policy-based centralized orchestration of user identity management and access control.
- IDaaS An authentication infrastructure that is built, hosted and managed by a third-party service provider.
- MFA A security system that requires more than one method of authentication from independent categories of credentials to verify the user's identity for a login or other transaction.
- Optimal IdM A global provider of innovative and affordable identity access management solutions.
- PAM Managing and auditing account and data access by privileged users.
- Security Tools and technologies for controlling user access to critical information within an organization.
- SSO An authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials.
- zero trust