CIAM Identity Management
The pressure to provide a seamless digital experience for consumers is high, with 75 percent expecting a consistent experience across devices, from tablets to desktops. While the introduction of Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) seeks to deliver on those expectations, many companies are continuing to choose Identity and Access Management (IAM) because they give your company the tools and resources to drive the same outcome.
Register for a Free Trial Today!
Interested in the features and benefits of Optimal IdM? Request a demo!
Proper CIAM enables organizations to capture, identify, manage and secure customer identity and profile data as well as scale on-demand and control access to applications and services. Incorporate our customer identity and access management solutions into your company and utilize the following features:
- Service management: With our customer IAM, your team of system administrators can focus on other priority tasks. Our staff will complete the installation and configuration of your solution, as well as monitor, update and maintain the system.
- Seamless account access: No matter the market sector, all consumers want a hassle-free and convenient process when it comes to accessing their customer account. We ensure that’s what they receive by providing a single sign-on, which requires only one set of credentials.
- 24/7 support: We offer your system administrators, as well as other members of your team, superior customer service and support from our knowledgeable staff throughout the year. Whether you have a question, concern or problem, you can contact our support team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Multifactor authentication: For secure customer identity management solutions, security and simplicity are essential. By incorporating our multifactor authentication solutions into our customer identity and access management provision, we’ve provided for both necessities and made the experience of your customers seamless.
- The Industry’s Only Non-Synchronizing Virtual Directory: This means you can have immediate, real-time access to customer identity data, no matter where that data exists, without setting up another disparate ‘master database.’ Store and access your customer identity information in whatever identity store you want—-e.g. SQL, multiple A.D. forests, ADLDS, ADAM, LDAP, etc. Our Virtual Directory will allow you (and/or your customers) immediate and safe access to query, find, and make changes to information directly. No data migration necessary.