When it comes to identity solutions for the workforce, a customer identity access managment (CIAM) system can be essential for managing customer data and controlling customer access to applications. At Optimal IdM, we are an identity provider with a customer identity access management system that has everything you need.
CIAM systems began to appear in 2014, and in only a few short years, almost 50% of organizations have them. This is because a unified, secure website experience is more important than ever to users. If you are a customer-focused business, a high-quality customer identity management system is key.
Our CIAM offers a centralized database that links to other services and apps for a cohesive experience across environments. It creates a token that sends data to multiple applications across large enterprise networks, which eliminates the problem of constantly having to log in to different apps.
Since a CIAM is the first thing customers experience when they use your website, customizing their experience and making it a smooth and easy process is important for a positive user experience. Authentication features such as choice of communication preference, social profile integration, multi-factor authentication and single sign-on all enhance your customers’ interactions with your website.
By putting your customers first and making their user experience as easy as possible, you can benefit from increased customer loyalty and brand presence.
CIAM Identity Management
The pressure to provide a seamless digital experience for consumers is high, with 75 percent expecting a consistent experience across devices, from tablets to desktops. While the introduction of Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) seeks to deliver on those expectations, many companies are continuing to choose Identity and Access Management (IAM) because they give your company the tools and resources to drive the same outcome.
When it comes to identity platforms, CIAM systems give you advanced options that will keep your customers happy and enhance their experience when they use your website.
Register for a Free Trial Today!
Interested in the features and benefits of Optimal IdM? Request a demo! Request Demo
Proper CIAM enables organizations to capture, identify, manage and secure customer identity and profile data as well as scale on-demand and control access to applications and services. Incorporate our customer identity and access management solutions into your company and utilize the following features:
- Service management: With our customer IAM, your team of system administrators can focus on other priority tasks. Our staff will complete the installation and configuration of your solution, as well as monitor, update and maintain the system.
- Seamless account access: No matter the market sector, all consumers want a hassle-free and convenient process when it comes to accessing their customer account. We ensure that’s what they receive by providing a single sign-on (SSO), which requires only one set of credentials.
- 24/7 support: We offer your system administrators, as well as other members of your team, superior customer service and support from our knowledgeable staff throughout the year. Whether you have a question, concern or problem, you can contact our support team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Multifactor authentication: For secure customer identity management solutions, security and simplicity are essential. By incorporating our multifactor authentication solutions into our customer identity and access management provision, we’ve provided for both necessities and made the experience of your customers seamless.
- The Industry’s Only Non-Synchronizing Virtual Directory: This means you can have immediate, real-time access to customer identity data, no matter where that data exists, without setting up another disparate ‘master database.’ Store and access your customer identity information in whatever identity store you want—-e.g. SQL, multiple A.D. forests, ADLDS, ADAM, LDAP, etc. Our Virtual Directory will allow you (and/or your customers) immediate and safe access to query, find, and make changes to information directly. No data migration necessary.