Identity Access Management Solutions
Your organization needs to be mobile, agile and scalable — yet at the same time, your data has to be secure. Identity and access management products from Optimal IdM provide you with the powerful tools you need to control and monitor access to your data without compromising speed, performance, security or compliance. Our premiere IAM software solutions include:
- Single Sign-On & Cloud Federated Identity: Eliminate the hassle of multiple sign-ons. Simply sign in once to gain access to all systems and applications, including third-party apps.
- LDAP Migrations: Use the Virtual Identity Server (VIS) to easily map and migrate LDAP directories.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: Add an extra layer of protection to sensitive data and apps with customizable multi-factor authentication (MFA) solutions.
- Multi-Forest Active Directory: Gain single point-of-view visibility of your LDAP directories with the Virtual Identity Server (VIS).
- Delegated Administration and User Management Enablement: Enjoy advanced user management software with The OptimalCloud.
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS): Enhance your on-site access management system with SSO, as well as multi-factor authentication and authorization.
- Securing & Protecting Active Directory: Ensure robust protection of your active directory with our LDAP Proxy Firewall.
Register for a Free Trial Today!
Interested in the features and benefits of Optimal IdM? Request a demo!
Leverage Identity Management Solutions to Boost Your Organization’s Advantage
Regardless of whether you’re a mid-sized business concerned about IAM security or a large organization looking for enterprise identity access management software solutions, we offer products and IAM services to keep your data secure. Here are just a few of the ways you can benefit from our solutions:
- Security: Both on-site and cloud-based systems are at risk from hackers, who can hack a six-character password in under a second. Our identity and access management software provides advanced security features, including multi-factor authentication, that minimizes your risk. In addition, the OptimalCloud’s unique architecture ensures your data is kept separate, private and protected on your own dedicated cloud. That means your data is never mingled with data on other servers, reducing risk of a breach.
- Scalability: Companies that are expanding and merging systems need room to grow. On legacy systems, IAM provisioning can become challenging due to system limitations. Our cloud-based Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) offering gives you ultimate scalability so you can add and remove users if necessary.
- Speed: Time is money, and that’s why our identity and access management solutions are designed with speed in mind. They’re easy to implement, require no synching and offer fast, seamless use.
- Managed Services: For optimal identity asset management convenience, we do all the installation, configuration, monitoring, updates and system maintenance for you. This frees up your system administrators up to concentrate on other activities.
- Savings: Just like our products and services, our pricing is designed with the customer in mind. Instead of a costly per user fee, we charge based on how many servers and data centers you have. This makes our solutions highly affordable for most organizations.
- Stability: We guarantee 99.9% uptime, giving you unparalleled stability so you never have to worry about downtime getting in the way of operations.