- Partner with sales team to qualify prospects on solution fit and delivery opportunity success.
- Own and manage technical team relationships with-in accounts.
- Delivery of pre-sales activities including; developing and planning conceptual solution presentations, conceptual/proposed solution demonstrations, providing technical/product guidance in meetings, responding to RfXs, and clearly and effectively communicate solution value to business and technical audiences
- Provide technical guidance to customers and partners via customized demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and technical workshops
- Engage in tech talks, meet-ups, blogs, and other public facing activities to promote Optimal IdM and show thought leadership in the Identity space.
- Hand off pre-sales efforts to a post-sales service delivery team
- Open to travel 25% to 50% as needed
Send In Your Resume & Cover Letter
Interested in joining the Optimal IdM team? Apply Today! Apply Today
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 6+ years of experience in presales is preferred. Alternatively, professional services with strong customer facing skills.
- Successful experience with Identity and/or Access Management (IdM / IAM) solution selling and depth of product expertise.
- Track record of success in a pre-sales environment for an enterprise software vendor.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; verbal, written, and listening/understanding skills.
- Proven experience developing and delivering effective technical presentations, workshops, customized demonstrations, and proof of concepts.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Self-sufficiency, a high degree of autonomy, and a passion for working in a dynamic startup-like environment.