- This position is an entry-level position where the candidate will be front line (level 1) support. The candidate will respond to customer’s emails or tickets for help with technical support on our award-winning software. The candidate will reply appropriately that we have received the email/ticket and then route it to the appropriate internal staff for resolution.
- Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support calls.
- Ability to flourish under limited supervision.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management and other internal departments to resolve critical product issues, develop solutions to minimize cycle time for problem resolution, and make improvements for future releases.
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with customers as well as internal engineering/support staff.
- Share knowledge of issues and corresponding resolutions or workarounds with partner teams (including, but not limited to, the creation of new knowledge base articles/solutions and procedures).
Send In Your Resume & Cover Letter
Interested in joining the Optimal IdM team? Apply Today!
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field; equivalent work experience considered
- Proficient in Windows (Windows registry, services, etc)
- Experience with and/or ability to learn technologies such as Federation (SAML, ws-Federation, OpenIDConnect, OAuth 2.0), Single Sign On and LDAP.
- Previous experience with ticketing tools (Zendesk.) a plus
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Able to exercise good judgment of priority based on customer impact
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work in a team-oriented environment
- This position is remote and the candidate would work from a home office where high-speed Internet is required.
- Familiarity with web browser tools such as Fiddler a plus
Benefits & Additional Information
2 weeks of vacation, medical/dental/vision plans, 401K with 3% funding
Commensurate with experience
- Experience: Technical Support – Help Desk Lab, etc.
- Education: Bachelor’s
- Required work authorization: United States