- Date(s) - October 28, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- No Categories
Webinar – CIAM vs. IAM: Passwordless Authentication and Other Best Practices
October 28, 2020
Register for our webinar featuring Andras Cser from Forrester Research to learn how to create a solid CIAM strategy focused on customer engagement. Register here: https://optimalIdm.zoom.us/webinar/register/2416019107689/WN_suUAaXGKQGCFSeWcSyxrag
Where IAM is geared toward workforce and supply chain security, CIAM focuses on enabling customer engagement and providing a positive user experience across all devices, like laptops and smart phones, starts at the login page. Social registration and passwordless authentication, such as behavioral biometric authentication, help offer security and convenience, but there are many other nuances of a CIAM strategy to take into account that help personalize the user experience while also keeping your customers secure. In this presentation we will use real-world examples on how to create a solid CIAM strategy, and discuss the following topics.
• Frictionless registration that keep customers engaged
• Universal directory services for a single view across directories
• Scalability to take on thousands or millions of users at a time
• Managed services to secure data and increase your security posture
• Why a complete platform is more beneficial than multiple products joined together
• User data transparency and data privacy compliance
Andras Cser, Vice President and Principal Analyst – Security and Risk Management at Forrester Research, Inc.
Mike Brengs, CRO and Managing Partner at Optimal IdM