Advanced Optimal Cloud Reporting for VIS & Federation is Here!
What is the Optimal Cloud Reporting?
The Optimal Cloud Reporting solution is an online (cloud hosted) reporting and business intelligence service that helps you easily analyze your business data for both VIS and Federation services. Built in reports and dashboards are available for informed decision-making and system inspections. Powerful graphic reports can easily be exported (CSV, Excel, HTML, PDF and more), emailed and shared as needed. Each report includes filters that can be applied to allow you to focus in based on your needs. With a simple click of the mouse, you can also easily changed report views from a wide-range of graphic types, including bar-charts, pie-chart, Stacked-Charts, Line-Charts, Area-Charts, Funnel-Charts, Web-Charts and more.
How does it work?
Using the latest versions of VIS (3.4.128+) and/or Federation (4.1.10+), those components write audit and activity logs to our cloud hosted database. To access reports or export the data, you use our hosted cloud reporting application. No on-premise database or additional hardware or software is required!
How much does it cost?
Pricing is on a per/month basis and is based on the number of database rows that you would like to maintain for reporting. Typically clients keep 90 days’ worth of data and prices start as little as $100/month for ½ million database rows. Contact us today for additional pricing.
- Federation/SSO Dashboard
- Web Stats Dashboard
- VIS Audit Dashboard
Sample Federation/SSO Reports include:
- All Events by Date
- All Events by Event
- Application Counts
- Failed Events by Date
- Failed Events by Server & Date
- Get Assertion By Correlation ID
- Logins Over Unique Logins By Date
Sample Web/IIS Stats Reports include:
- Avg Response By Server
- Avg Response By URL & Server
- Counts By Response Code
- Counts By Response Code & Server
- Page Load Count
Sample VIS Reports include:
- Search – Avg Search Duration By Scope
- Search – Avg Search Duration By Server
- Search – Ldap Failures By Date
- Search – Total Searches By IP & Date
- Search – Total Searches By Server & Date
- Audit – Counts By Operation & Date
- Audit- Counts By Server & Date
- Audit- Detail Table
- Audit- Failures By Date
- Authentication- Total Authentications Attempts By Date
- Authentication- Total Authentications Attempts By Result & Date
- Authentication- Total Authentications Attempts By Server & Date
- Authentication- Total Authentications Failure Codes By Date
- Authentication- Total Unique Successful Authentications By Date
- Authentication- Total Unique Successful Authentications By Server & Date
(Federation/SSO All Events By Date)
(Federation/SSO All Events By Event)
(Federation/SSO Logins Over Unique Logins By Date)
(Web/IIS Avg Response Time By Server)
(Web/IIS Counts By Response Code)
(VIS-Search Avg Search Duration By Scope)
(VIS-Authentication- Total Authentication Attempts By Result)
Contact us today for more information!