Optimal IdM, LLC, a Microsoft Gold Certified partner, today announced that they will sponsor The Experts Conference (TEC 2011). It is the tenth year of the TEC show and Optimal IdM has sponsored the show for the last three years. This year, Optimal IdM signs on as a Gold sponsor and one of its managing partners, Michael Brengs, has again been selected to present at the conference. ...
- Active Directory The database in which all of your organization’s sensitive identity data is stored.
- Blockchain A digital ledger in which digital transactions are recorded chronologically and publicly.
- CIAM Securely managing customer identity and profile data, and controlling customer access to applications and services.
- Federated Identity The means of linking a person's electronic identity and attributes, stored across multiple distinct identity management systems.
- GDPR A legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the EU.
- Governance The policy-based centralized orchestration of user identity management and access control.
- IDaaS An authentication infrastructure that is built, hosted and managed by a third-party service provider.
- MFA A security system that requires more than one method of authentication from independent categories of credentials to verify the user's identity for a login or other transaction.
- Optimal IdM A global provider of innovative and affordable identity access management solutions.
- PAM Managing and auditing account and data access by privileged users.
- Security Tools and technologies for controlling user access to critical information within an organization.
- SSO An authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials.