Tampa, FL, August 29, 2019 – Optimal IdM, a leading provider of SaaS-delivered Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, has announced it has been positioned in the Niche Players quadrant of the “2019 Magic Quadrant for Access Management.” Gartner defines the Access Management market as “vendors providing solutions that use access control engines to provide centralized authentication, SSO, session management and authorization enforcement for target applications in multiple use cases (B2E, B2B and B2C). Adaptive and contextual authentication are core elements, as is support for modern identity protocols such as SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC.” ...
- Active Directory The database in which all of your organization’s sensitive identity data is stored.
- Behavioral Biometrics
- Blockchain A digital ledger in which digital transactions are recorded chronologically and publicly.
- CIAM Securely managing customer identity and profile data, and controlling customer access to applications and services.
- Federated Identity The means of linking a person's electronic identity and attributes, stored across multiple distinct identity management systems.
- GDPR A legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the EU.
- Governance The policy-based centralized orchestration of user identity management and access control.
- IDaaS An authentication infrastructure that is built, hosted and managed by a third-party service provider.
- MFA A security system that requires more than one method of authentication from independent categories of credentials to verify the user's identity for a login or other transaction.
- Optimal IdM A global provider of innovative and affordable identity access management solutions.
- PAM Managing and auditing account and data access by privileged users.
- Security Tools and technologies for controlling user access to critical information within an organization.
- SSO An authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials.
- zero trust