According to Gartner, “Niche Players provide access management technology that is a good match for specific use cases. They may focus on specific industries or have a geographically limited footprint; however, they can actually outperform many competitors.”
Optimal IdM is pleased to again be named in the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Worldwide. Placement in the Niche Players quadrant affirms our unique offering that goes beyond what other AM vendors provide like:
- A single-tenant cloud model that allows for a higher level of privacy, customization and flexibility.
- A well-established heritage with VIS, an LDAP virtual directory which does not synchronize identity data, but instead references identity data in source directories in real time.
- An individualized concierge experience for each customer including direct access to engineering and the executive team.
Also, Optimal IdM “out-of-the-box” solutions are customizable and offered as a fully managed service. The scalability and affordability of the OptimalCloud™ monthly plan make it an ideal solution for growing organizations.
Here are a few highlights of what to expect from Optimal IdM:
- Security – Our identity and access management software provides advanced security features, including multi-factor authentication and a private dedicated cloud, that minimizes your risk.
- Scalability – Our SaaS Delivered IAM offering gives you ultimate scalability so you can add and remove users if necessary.
- Savings – Pricing is designed with the customer in mind using a subscription model based on usage.
- Service – Managed services provide ultimate convenience. We do all installation, configuration, monitoring, updates and system maintenance for you.
- Speed – Fast and reliable installation with no synchronization of data required.
- Stability – A guaranteed 99.9% uptimes reduces the worry about downtime getting in the way of operation.
“The Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Worldwide defines the AM market as vendors providing solutions that use access control engines to provide centralized authentication, SSO, session management and authorization enforcement for target applications in multiple use cases (B2E, B2B and B2C). Adaptive and contextual authentication are core elements, as is support for modern identity protocols such as SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC.”
Gartner, Inc., Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Access Management, Worldwide, August 2019
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Optimal IdM.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.